Achieving your growth potential
Grant Thornton is at the heart of the government’s growth agenda. We have been selected by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills to deliver the Business Growth Service to small and medium-sized businesses with the potential to improve and grow.
The Business Growth Service provides expert, tailored and on-going support to businesses in England. The service will help businesses across a wide variety of sectors get the advice they need to achieve their business goals.
The service brings together GrowthAccelerator, the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS), schemes from the Intellectual Property Office (IP Audits) and the Design Council (Design Mentoring) into a single service. Export support is provided by UKTI and UKEF. The service is closely linked to InnovateUK and the British Business Bank.
You can access expert support on a wide range of businesses issues including:
- Developing new ideas and marketing them
- Protecting intellectual property
- Building leadership and management skills
- Accessing finance
- Exporting for the first time or breaking into new markets
- Improving manufacturing processes and building supply chains
- Connecting with a network of ambitious business leaders
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for funded support, your business must be looking to improve and grow, and fit the following criteria:
- Registered in the UK and based in England
- Have up to 249 employees
- Have turnover of up to 40 million
- Meet the EU definition of an SME
Larger manufacturing companies can also use our resources at market rates and benefit from our support for developing their supply chains.
To find out more visit www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/businessgrowthservice or contact us on BGSenquiries@uk.gt.com, Tel 0300 303 0034