Adrian is a Partner in our Restructuring business in London and has 25 years of experience in advising management teams and wider stakeholder groups in change management, performance improvement and operational and financial restructuring. He has significant experience of complex cross border assignments working extensively throughout Europe as well as the UK.
Adrian works with senior management teams, investors and lenders implementing solutions to restructure businesses from with a view to enhancing value. Adrian has been instrumental in developing our company advisory and turnaround offering and, although versatile across a number of sectors, has extensive experience in the Hotel sector and Food and Beverage and leads the Hotel team. His recent assignments include:
- A strategic review and disposal of an upper upscale chain of branded hotels in Europe with debt level of €800 million
- The completion of a luxury branded hotel in Europe (winning best new luxury hotel in the world 2012)
- The turnaround of UK and European based bakery business (branded and own label products) delivering a sustainable £10 million EBITDA business from a loss of £5 million
- Business review of a multi-site sandwich manufacturing business providing operational and strategic advice
Adrian's versatility and broad sector knowledge has resulted in many other successful Advisory assignments across manufacturing, retail, construction and leisure. He offers a solutions based service tailored to the specific needs of a business to enhance profitability, cash flow and shareholder value.
Adrian's expertise covers:
- Financial and debt advisory
- Financial Restructuring
- Operational Restructuring
- Hands on Performance Improvement
- Change Management
- ACA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- BSc (Economics) Bristol University