Alison works in our London forensic and investigation services team.
Alison joined the forensic practice shortly after qualifying in 1995. She has a wide experience of forensic and investigation work in both civil and criminal matters.
Alison's expertise covers:
- Fraud investigations
- A secondment to the Competition Commission as part of the Stansted Airport Quinquennial Review
- Business valuations
- Loss of profits claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Serious Fraud Office investigations
- Sale and Purchase Agreement disputes
- Breach of Contract and Breach of Loss claims
- A secondment to the Serious Fraud Office to investigate an invoice discounting fraud
- Investigating whistleblower allegations
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BA (Hons) (first class)
- Associate member of the Certified Fraud Examiners