Andrea is a partner in the London Indirect Tax Team.
Andrea has over 20 years experience in VAT. She is head of our Not for Profit VAT services and is a Chartered Tax Adviser. She has extensive experience of all aspects of VAT and specialises in the not-for-profit sector encompassing charities, education, housing and local government. She has particular experience in dealing with issues surrounding land and property transactions and has advised on a significant number of complex regeneration projects.
Andrea's expertise covers:
- Advising not-for-profit bodies on the effective and efficient management of their VAT affairs including negotiations of partial exemption and non business methodologies resulting in significant VAT savings.
- Advising on capital investment programmes and the impact of VAT planning structures for a number of public sector institutions, and has provided VAT advice on a range of partnering arrangements.
- Advising a variety of financial service clients on liability of supplies and VAT recovery.
- CTA, Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation.
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW).