Caroline is one of the directors leading the equity reward practice in Grant Thornton's Employer Solutions team and heading the Employer Solutions team in Severnside. She specialises in equity-based remuneration and incentive planning including share plans with both a UK and an international basis.
Caroline joined Grant Thornton in August 2007 having previously lead the southern region executive reward and share plans practice for a Big 4 firm.
Caroline has specialised in equity-based remuneration and incentive planning for 14 years after having qualified as a chartered accountant and chartered tax adviser. She has extensive experience of the design, implementation and review of a wide variety of share-base employee incentive plans for her clients which range from fast growing private companies to multinational 'household names'.
Caroline's expertise covers:
- Share and share-based incentive plans
- Employment-related securities issues on transactions
- Due diligence for share plans and shareholder issues
- International stock plan issues
- Cost and risk reduction share plan reviews
- Executive reward
- Employee benefit trusts
- Bsc (Hons)
- ACA - Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ATII - Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation