Chris works closely with businesses throughout the region, providing assistance on financial and operational restructuring, implementation of turnaround plans, and performing viability and pre lending reviews for Banks.
Chris has worked for Grant Thornton since qualifying as an Accountant in 1998, and is a licensed Insolvency Practitioner. He has significant experience and insight into the financial challenges currently being faced by businesses.
Chris undertook a secondment to HSBC Bank plc in 2009, working in its offices throughout Yorkshire and the North East, where he performed due diligence on new funding applications, and provided meaningful commercial advice to customers.
Chris's expertise covers:
- Independent Business Reviews
- Cashflow Management
- Financial and Operational Restructuring
- Pre lending Reviews
- Insolvency and turnaround advice
- BA (Hons)
- FCCA (Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- MIPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- MABRP (Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals)