Dan is a Partner in the West Midlands. He has advised extensively on tax structuring for start up businesses, exit planning, corporate reconstructions, land and property acquisitions and offshore structuring for both companies and high net worth individuals. He has also provided tax and wealth management advice for wealthy individuals and their families, including a range of non-UK domiciled clients.
Dan joined Grant Thornton in January 2001 after qualifying as a chartered accountant and certified tax advisor. Dan leads the Birmingham office Entrepreneur & Private Client team.
Dan's expertise covers:
- Land and property acquisitions
- Offshore structuring
- UK and International business tax advice
- Tax and wealth management for wealthy individuals and their families
- Non-UK domiciled clients
- Entrepreneurial corporate tax advice
- Corporate mergers and reconstructions