Dana works in our Financial Services Group, specialising in tax advice for financial services clients.
Dana joined us at Grant Thornton in 2006 and has previously worked at two of the Big 4 firms. Dana has experience in dealing with tax issues for a broad range of financial services clients and has advised on a wide range of issues relevant to the financial services sector.
Dana's expertise covers:
- Strategies for acquisition and disposal
- Tax efficient financing structures
- Tax treatment of derivatives
- European Savings Directive
- Offshore fund rules
- Handling tax investigations for hedge fund managers
- Tax structuring of AIM listed investment funds, authorised funds and alternative funds
- Tax structuring for hedge fund managers
- BA Bachelor of Law, Hons
- LLB, Hons