Darren is a Director in our Recovery and Reorganisation practice in London, having joined Grant Thornton in 2001.
- Darren specialises in the mid-corporate arena dealing with both formal insolvency appointments and strategic and business turnaround reviews
- Within his time at Grant Thornton Darren has undertaken a secondment to a clearing bank within their distressed business team
- Darren has gained exposure to a number of companies with clearing bank and asset based lending borrowing structures with exposures ranging from £0.25 million to £20 million
Industry sectors Experience
- Leisure and licensed trade (inc caravan parks, go kart tracks, bowling centres and bar and nightclubs)
- Retail (including a 340 chain national retailer)
- Charity & not for profit organisations