David is a partner in our advisory business specialising in restructuring in the Midlands. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, David worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP for 15 years in London, Hong Kong and latterly in the Thames Valley. David also spent a number of years working in Lead Advisory, Corporate Finance.
- advised an MBO team on the fund raising and acquisition of the Protega business
- led the sale of the motormania business to the Tetrosyl Group
- led the sale of the Fortmere hotels group
David's expertise focuses on:
- finding innovative solutions for companies with financial difficulties which includes the following sectors:
- housebuilding and contracting