David is Grant Thornton's head of UK treasury tax. David is.an expert in the taxation of treasury issues for UK corporates having specialised in the taxation of loan relationships, derivative contracts and foreign exchange for the last 10 years.
- over 20 years experience of advising corporates, the last 10 years specialising in treasury tax
- prior to joining Grant Thornton, David was a senior manager in Ernst & Young's capital markets tax group
- David is a Director in the Corporate Tax Team and is based in Edinburgh
David's expertise covers:
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser)
- MCT (Member of Association of Corporate Treasurers)