David works in our recovery and reorganisation group, specialising in Court appointed receiverships and fraud based insolvencies.
David joined us at Grant Thornton in 2008, having previously headed up the fraud and forensic team at a medium sized firm of accountants.
David has over 20 years of insolvency experience covering a broad range of business sectors both in the UK and overseas. David has also developed a significant expertise in taking appointments as receiver under The Proceeds of Crime Act and antecedent legislation.
David's expertise covers:
- Court Appointed Receiverships
- Complex fraud-based insolvencies
- Hostile appointments
- Expert witness reports
- Tracing and recovery of misappropriated assets
- Missing Trade Intra Community (MTIC) or Carousel frauds.
- Chartered Accountant - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner - Licensed by Insolvency Practitioners' Association
- Member of ICAEW's Fraud Advisory Panel
- Member of ICAEW's Appeals Committee