David Maxwell joined Grant Thornton in 2007, following the merger with RSM Robson Rhodes.
David Maxwell is a member of the National Leadership Board responsible for Markets and Industries, he also has public policy and international roles. David has been based in London, New York and Brussels and worked in many other countries. His career includes auditing international mid cap groups, work and transaction support. David has led many international teams at the strategic and operational levels. As the Chairman of the Transnational Audit Committee of IFAC David has an active role in the development of the profession on a worldwide basis working with major international accounting networks, standard setters and regulators. David’s professional work has included:
- Advising on the privatisation of the Polish state owned electronics industry
- IFRS reporting conversion for one of Russia's top 10 countries
- The public to private transaction of a £450m listed group
- AIM admissions including US technology companies
David's management roles have included:
- Managing Partner
- Head of London audit
- Head of national marketing
- European Regional Director
- Chairman of European Transaction Support
- Head of the Technology and Telecoms sector group.
- BSc(Hons) Mathematics