David works in our Recovery & Reorganisation Practice, specialising in insolvency, investigation work and restructuring advice for distressed businesses.
David has been a director in the firm's Recovery & Reorganisation department in London since December 2001. He specialises in all types of insolvency and investigation work in particular security reviews, IBR's, receiverships and administrations and members' voluntary liquidations. Assignments have also included book debt receiverships, advice and cash flow monitoring for companies and directors, credit control and pension scheme reviews and farming clients. David is a chartered accountant and a licensed insolvency practitioner. He has 25 years' experience in all forms of insolvency work.
David's expertise covers:
- Construction and contracting
- Leisure, pubs and clubs
- Adult education / training
- Sports facilities including tenpin bowling and golf
- Hotels and commercial property
- Wholesale and distribution
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Licensed insolvency practitioner