I have over 20 years' experience of providing internal audit and controls advisory services to FTSE350 and equivalent groups. I support clients in their management of risk and realisation of opportunities as they grow and develop.
My experience spans a range of sectors including technology, extraction and metals, industrial manufacturing & engineering, retail and business support services. My client work involves supporting clients through the co-ordination of integrated services, across both international boundaries and technical specialisms. Examples include:
- Global relationship partner for a FTSE100, leading our relationship across several service lines and over 30 countries
- Leading global co-sourced internal audit services to a number of FTSE100, FTSE250, BEL20 and private equity clients
- Contract risk and controls advisory services to a number of clients in the oil and gas and support service sectors
- Capital project reviews to clients in the rail infrastructure and mining sectors
- Internal audit effectiveness reviews for FTSE100 and FTSE250 groups
Outside of work I enjoy travelling and spending time with my family and friends.