Eddie is a partner in our Business Risk Services practice specialising in providing risk based internal audit, third-party assurance and process improvement services to US, UK and other international listed clients, having had close involvement in the development of Grant Thornton's Business Risk Services practice since joining from Andersen in 2001.
He is a Chartered Accountant and Affiliate of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Lead partner on a number of FTSE100 or equivalent relationships.
- Extensive experience of leading global relationships in respect of internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley and process assessment services.
- Trained risk workshop facilitator.
Eddie's expertise covers:
- Electronic & Electrical Equipment
- Extraction and Metals processing
- Industrial Manufacturing & Engineering
- Travel and Tourism