Gwyneth works in our Leeds office specialising in Corporate Tax.
Gwyneth joined Grant Thornton in July 2007, following the merger with RSM Robson Rhodes, having been there since 1994.
Gwyneth's expertise covers:
- International issues including cross border acquisitions, mergers, funding structures and thin capitalisation issues.
- Advice on equity release and return of capital to shareholders
- Expertise in property planning, including joint venture structures and partnerships, projects including substantial regeneration schemes and PFI transactions
- Group restructuring, including disposals, demergers and re-organisations
- Charities and charitable groups
- Tax planning for Higher Education Institutions, including spinout companies, commercial enterprises and property development