James Hadfield works in our audit and assurance team, specialising in working with companies with US interests. He is based in our Manchester office.
James joined Grant Thornton in 2011 having spent several years working for a large accounting firm in New York City, prior to which he worked for RSM Robson Rhodes.
In addition to being a qualified ACA, James also holds a CPA license and now has a strong focus on assisting UK companies who need to navigate the US accounting and regulatory environment, including Sarbanes-Oxley. He has extensive knowledge of PCAOB auditing standards and advises audit teams nationally to ensure the necessary standards are met.
James also has experience of auditing a wide range of listed and privately-held companies in both the US and the UK, with a focus on the life sciences, technology and manufacturing industries.
James's expertise covers:
- Companies with US interests
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution
- Public Companies
- Private Equity Portfolio Companies
- BSc (Hons)
- ACA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- CPA (Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)