John works in our Recovery & Reorganisation Practice, specialising in recovery.
John joined us at Grant Thornton in January 2007.
John has over 16 years corporate recovery and corporate finance experience and regularly advises on business viability reviews, turnaround and restructuring assignments, business wind downs and managed exits. He also has extensive experience with lead advisory assignments (management buy outs/ins, company acquisitions and disposals), company flotations, business investigation and turnaround assignments, transaction support assignments, corporate recovery and company monitoring.
John's expertise covers:
- House building and land development
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Textile industry
- Retail expertise (including internet sales)
- Distribution and haulage sector
- Service sector experience including vending businesses
- BSc Hons
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner