Julie is an Associate Director in our Forensic and Investigation Services team in Leeds specialising in Personal Injury work.
Julie has specialised in forensic accounting since 1990 and has gained significant experience in personal injury, clinical negligence, fatal accident and industrial disease claims. Julie takes appointments as an expert witness appointed by either the claimant or defendant or as a single joint expert. Appointments are also taken as an adviser preparing or commenting on calculations without expressing an expert opinion. Julie has presented many seminars on various Personal Injury topics.
Julie's expertise covers:
- loss of earnings claims for employed claimants, particularly those involving complex benefit packages
- loss of earnings claims for self employed claimants, including those with owner managed companies and in partnerships.
- catastrophic injury claims
- claims involving loss of pension benefits
- claims involving foreign earnings and taxation (for UK claimants working abroad or overseas claimants)
- consideration of periodical payments versus lump sum settlements
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BA (Hons) (University of Leeds)