Kevin is a partner in our Fraud Insolvency Division which is dedicated to the investigation of fraud, misfeasance or professional negligence.
Kevin joined RSM Robson Rhodes in 1991, becoming part of Grant Thornton when the firms merged in July 2007. Kevin has 17 years of experience of insolvency and has for the last 8, run a national team specialising in fraud, investigation and asset recovery. He is routinely involved in complex litigation as a liquidator or other office holder to recover funds misappropriated by directors, advisors or fraudulent individuals. His expertise also extends to the recovery of assets both locally and abroad. Kevin is legally trained as well as being a licensed insolvency practitioner.
Kevin often takes a flexible approach to fees with the costs of an assignment being dependant on the outcome.
Kevin's expertise covers:
- Missing Trader Intra Community (MTIC) fraud
- Investigation of misfeasant professionals ( solicitors/accountants & insolvency practitioners).
- Investigation of delinquent directors
- Multi jurisdictional asset location and recovery.
- LLB (Law degree)
- LSF (Solicitors final exams)
- MABRP (Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals)
- MICM (Member of the Institute of Credit Management)
- FIPA (Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)