Laurence Kehoe was admitted a Solicitor of The Supreme Court of England and Wales in February 1978. Ceased to hold a Practicing Certificate (for regulatory reasons) upon becoming a Partner in GTUK in July 2004. Laurence was previously a Litigation Partner in City of London law firm until he joined GTUK in November 1987.
- Until January 2008 Laurence was Head of Liability Risk Management for GTUK and provided senior management support to Michael Cleary (then CEO).
- Until June 2007 was a Legal Adviser to GTUK Partnership Committee and a Member of GTUK Professional Issues Panel
Laurence's expertise covers:
- Expert in liability risk management and litigation/contentious professional disputes involving accountants
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Legal and constitutional aspects concerning the mechanics and operations of an International organisation
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court
From 01 January 2008 Laurence is on full-time secondement to Grant Thornton International Ltd as Chief Legal Counsel