Les is an Associate Director in our Forensic and Investigation Services team in London.
Les has been an investigator for over twenty-five years and has considerable experience in fraud and financial crime investigations both in the private and the public sectors Les specializes in fraud and corruption investigations and regulatory investigations. He also has considerable fraud risk-management and counter fraud training experience.
Les' expertise covers:
- investigation of procurement fraud and corruption
- investigation of senior management fraud and corruption
- investigation of non-financial employee misconduct
- Companies Act investigations involving rogue companies and directors
- governance reviews
- design and delivery of fraud-risk management frameworks
- design and delivery of accredited counter-fraud training programmes
- Member of the Institute of Counter Fraud Specialists
- Masters Degree in Fraud Management (with Distinction)