Lorraine is the National Head of Indirect Tax and Head of London Indirect Tax.
Lorraine has over 25 years experience in VAT, both in the public sector and private practice. Before joining Grant Thornton in 2007, Lorraine was a partner with RSM Robson Rhodes for over 14 years, having joined RSM Robson Rhodes from Arthur Andersen.
Lorraine's expertise covers:
- Advising on complex real estate transactions.
- Advising both private and public sector organisations on land and property transactions.
- Advice on VAT aspects of complex land and property transactions, including the launching of close ended real estate investment funds.
- Advising on capital investment programmes and the impact of VAT planning structures, involving public sector bodies.
- BA Hons
- CTA, Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)