Lushani is the head of our Commercial Strategic Intelligence practice. She also heads up the Grant Thornton Commercial Due Diligence offering. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Lushani worked for KPMG transaction services. She has advised corporates, private equity houses, banks and the public sector, predominantly providing strategy and commercial due diligence expertise covering a broad range of sectors, geographies and sizes.
- Lushani has extensive experience in strategy, commercial due diligence, competitor intelligence, market sizing, customer referencing, new market entry strategy, diversification strategy, investment strategy, business model and plan reviews, strategic reviews and identification of partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Prior to KPMG she was the European head of the medical devices and technology group at Frost and Sullivan, where she developed highly focused entry strategies to markets, undertook detailed market assessments and headed new product and strategy consulting projects for large corporates and public sector clients.
- At Grant Thornton, Lushani has headed 20+ engagements in the last year advising leading banks, corporates and PE houses across a number of sectors such as food, retail, energy, financial services, construction, healthcare, education, automotive, leasing, hotels and leisure, environmental services and manufacturing industries.
- She has managed and worked on projects across Europe, USA and East Asia
Lushani's expertise covers:
- Food & drinkHotel & Leisure
- Waste Management
- MRes.in Management and Organisational behaviour