Marcus works in our Financial Services Group, specialising in audit and advisory services for financial services clients.
Marcus joined us at Grant Thornton in 2007, following the firm's merger with Robson Rhodes LLP. With over 15 years' experience in financial services audit and advisory services, Marcus' responsibilities have included:
- The audit of listed investment trust, open-ended and investment managers.
- The co-ordination of a large international banking group audit and the audit of a number of overseas banks operating in the City of London.
- Central involvement in court appointed expert witness work in one of the world's highest profile banking fraud cases.
- Representation on the accounting and regulatory advice committees of the AIC and the IMA.
- Liaising with the Bank Committee on audit and accounting matters
Marcus's expertise covers:
- Investment Management Sector
- Banking sector
- Property sector
- Investment entities