Mark works in our Government and Infrastructure Advisory Team. He has National responsibility for our Public Services Advisory (PSA) work and leads our Public Sector services in the North East of England.
He works with local government, the health sector, not for profit and private sectors in structuring public service delivery.
Mark has over 15 years' experience of advisory on Public Sector service change. This work has included advisory on partnership programmes, providing efficiency assessments of council services, options assessments regarding alternative delivery structures, preparation of business cases where delivery was required through an alternative route, and advice on the commercial and financial issues in procurement processes.
Mark's expertise covers:
- structuring of public services
- feasibility studies and options appraisals
- business case development
- business plans for partnerships and joint ventures
- public sector efficiency and performance reviews
- commercial and procurement advice on partnering and Outsourcing.
- BA (Hons) Economics and Accounting
- Affiliate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales