Nathan works in our Infrastructure and Government Advisory teams in Scotland and Northern Ireland, specialising in eGovernment, health, renewable energy and waste projects.
Nathan joined us at Grant Thornton in 2002, having previously worked within the Andersen Corporate Finance PPP/PFI team in Scotland, and prior to that spent a number of years working with the British Linen Bank advising on the first wave of major hospital projects.
With over 11 years' experience in key sector specialisms, Nathan has also advised on a wide range of schools and other accommodation PPP projects.
Nathan's expertise covers:
- Environmental (renewables and waste)
- Project Finance in Northern Ireland
- BA Philosophy & Modern Languages - 1986
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers - 1991
- Affiliate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales - 2004