Nick is an Associate Director in our Forensic and Investigation Services team in London.
Nick has 30 years experience of financial and non-financial investigations and the approach investigatory organisations need to resolve high volumes of complex casework. He has worked for the Department for Business Innovation and Skills investigating major fraud and insider dealing cases, in local government investigating complaints against members of local authorities and with a variety of other regulatory organisations.
Nick's expertise covers:
- White collar crime
- Insider dealing
- Corporate governance investigations
- Reviews of investigatory practices within regulatory organisations
- Fraud investigations
- Whistleblower investigations
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Nick is also a member of his local authority's Standards Committee