Nick is an assurance partner in the Thames Valley practice
Nick joined Grant Thornton in 2007 following 12 years with a Big 4 firm. His experience ranges from working with entrepreneurial owner managed businesses to private equity backed and mid cap and large listed groups.
Nick has significant experience working with international corporates particularly in emerging markets having spent a significant amount of time living and working overseas.
Nick's current portfolio includes many corporates in the technology, media and leisure sectors with a particular focus on supporting mid-market entities as they grow into international groups.
Nick's expertise covers:
- UK Listed Companies (FTSE and AIM)
- Overseas listed companies (TSX, NYSE Euronext, Frankfurt)
- Private Equity entities
- International Groups
- Reporting Accountant Assignments
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Leisure and Gaming
- Ad-hoc assurance assignments