Paul works in our Financial Services Group, specialising in actuarial and risk advice for financial services clients.
Paul joined us at Grant Thornton in 2007. Previously he has worked with Watson Wyatt and Andersen. With 20 years' experience in the actuarial market, Paul has extensive knowledge of actuarial financial modelling and valuations including risk assessment and quantification.
Paul's expertise covers:
- Valuation and accounting support, including regulatory compliance, technical valuation processes and risk management
- Pension scheme due diligence during corporate transactions
- Advice on assumptions for pensions accounting and merger/sale situations, including litigation support
- Development and implementation of liability transfers
- Advice on a broad range of business related actuarial issues in a number of blue-chip organisations.