Phil leads many of Grant Thornton's outsource and co-source Internal Audit and IT Audit relationships. He and his team provide IT Audit and Technology Risk services to both Internal and External audit clients.
Phil has specialised in business process advice, and technology risk, control and security for over 25 years, advising organisations of all sizes and in many different sectors. He is also an experienced facilitator, and regularly runs workshops with boards and senior management teams to identify and assess business risk and to help establish risk management frameworks.
Philips's expertise covers:
- Technology, Media
- Financial services
- Social Housing
- Central and local government
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Affiliate member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Chairman, Federation Against Software Theft.
- Chairman, IDEA UK User Group