Phil leads many of Grant Thornton's outsource and co-source Internal Audit and IT Audit relationships. He and his team provide IT Audit and Technology Risk services to both Internal and External audit clients.
Recent transactions include the restructuring and fundraising for CSTG, the disposal of W&J Dunlop Ltd. to Henry Schein Inc., and the MBO of Innis & Gunn from William Grant & Sons.
Philips's expertise covers:
- Technology, Media
- Financial services
- Social Housing
- Central and local government
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Affiliate member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Chairman, Federation Against Software Theft.
- Chairman, IDEA UK User Group