Richard works in our Recovery & Reorganisation Practice, specialising in restructuring strategies
Richard is a Director in the Corporate Simplification Group (CSG) and has extensive experience of advising companies on exit strategies, corporate simplification schemes and solvent liquidations. He has advised on UK and international assignments for a wide range of industries from financial services to property concerns. He is a licensed insolvency practitioner and has acted as liquidator of a large number of corporate entities. Richard is based in London but works closely with other members of CSG located around the country.
Richard's expertise covers:
- single entity solvent liquidations
- group simplification schemes
- section 110 schemes of reconstruction
- investment trust company solvent liquidations and reconstructions
- schemes of arrangement
- BA Hons.
- ACA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Licensed insolvency practitioner
- Authorised insurance controller