Robert has developed extensive experience in disposals and M&A assignments, including corporate acquisitions and acquisitions involving management.
Robert has overall responsibility for the delivery of the firm’s Corporate finance services in Northern Ireland. His work also encompasses due diligence reviews on the reasonableness of financial models prepared for funding proposals on behalf of banks and other funding agencies.
- Robert has more than 10 years' experience in corporate finance work.
- Extensive experience dealing with disposals, acquisitions and strategic review
Robert's expertise covers:
- Property and construction
- Professional Partnerships
- Food processing
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland)
- BA (Business Studies).