Head of Corporate Simplification Group
Sean works in Advisory services, leading the Corporate Simplification Group which operates as a national team.
Sean has been a partner since 1998 and has over 20 years' experience in the insolvency and restructuring field. Sean specialises in delivering group simplification schemes to increase efficiency and enhance transparency. He also advises stakeholders in planning and delivering s110 reconstructions, solvent liquidations and other capital extraction mechanisms. Sean has worked overseas in a number of jurisdictions including Asia Pacific and the United States, and has advised a number of international clients on reconstruction and simplification projects.
- Assist larger corporates to simplify group structures by eliminating redundant companies
- Providing advice to shareholders to extract value from a business in a cost effective and tax efficient basis.
- Advising clients in the orderly wind down and exit of non-core business activities
- Completing tax efficient S110 reconstruction schemes to split or partition business operations into more appropriate corporate structures
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- BSc (Hons), Mathematics