Simon is the managing partner of our Business Risk Service practice. His focus is in working with large organisations to achieve an appropriate balance between value retention and value creation as they continue to develop and strengthen their governance practices. Services range from assisting companies in developing assurance strategies, performing control GAP analyses, implementing strategic, operational and compliance risk mitigation strategies, through the provision of CIO services to fully outsource Internal Audit.
- lead partner on a number FTSE 350 or equivalent internal audit contracts.
- author of the FTSE 350 Corporate Governance Review, (a leading research document referred to by the FRC in both its 2006 and 2007 reviews of the combined code on corporate governance), the Football Association Corporate Governance Guide and a chapter contributor "Is the model working" to the Business Case for Corporate Governance (2008)".
- Leads the provision of governance bench marking services including GAP analysis against best practice to major plcs.
- Trained risk workshop facilitator.
- Support services
- Construction and contracting
- Life Assurance
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales).