Tarun joined Grant Thornton in 2004, prior to which he trained with Coopers & Lybrand and then moved into Industry where he worked within the equipment leasing and consumer finance industries for a number of players as Finance Director.
Tarun leads the Firm's unique and market leading leasing and consumer finance sector team, who provide various bespoke advisory services including restructuring, finance raising, M&A, due diligence, operational and strategic advice. The team covers all areas of equipment and consumer finance, advising the corporate players and their stakeholders. During Tarun's time with the Firm he has advised companies operating in retail motor finance, fleet management, plant & machinery finance, rail finance, rental businesses, credit card providers, mortgage lenders and unsecured lenders. He has also lead numerous assignments in the renewable energy space.
Tarun's expertise covers:
- Acquisitions / Disposals
- Due diligence - bank debt / Due diligence - private equity,
- Financial Assistance / Financial Due diligence / Financial Modelling
- Fundraising - bank debt / Mergers, Sale & Leaseback Schemes
- Accelerated M&A / Restructuring
- Strategic Reviews / Strategic brainstorming
- Strategic reviews / Strategic workshop facilitation