Tim worked in Investment Banking with Rothschild where, for nine years, he focused on mid-market M&A, advising on a broad range of public company, private equity and private company transactions. Prior to joining Rothschild, Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen in London.
Tim's recent experience has been across a broad range of sectors including consumer, retail, online, leisure, healthcare and packaging. Recent transactions have included advising:
- the partners of kiddicare.com, the UK's leading specialist online retailer of baby products, on the sale of kiddicare.com to Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc for £70m
- Acorn Care & Education, a leading provider of special needs schools and independent fostering services in the UK, on its strategic acquisition of Pathway Care, the UK's fourth largest independent fostering agency
- the Competition Commission in respect of the sale by BAA of Gatwick Airport to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion
- Notcutts, the UK's third largest garden centre operator, on its acquisition of six garden centres from NWF Group plc
- Bank of Scotland Corporate in respect of its £75m secondary buy-out of M&H Plastics
- the founders of St Neots Packaging in respect of their equity release backed by Endless LLP