Will is a partner in forensic investigation services, specialising in accounting issues in arbitration and commercial disputes.
Will joined us in 2002 having qualified with another accountancy firm and also having worked in a corporate finance boutique. Will has given evidence in Court at arbitration (both in the UK and overseas) on over 30 occasions. His sector experience covers banking, insurance, retail, private equity, manufacturing and energy.
Recent assignments include:
- Complex international banking, financial serves disputes arising out of the recent financial system crisis
- International arbitrations (ICSID, ICC, UNCITRAL and BCCI (Bulgaria))
- Expert on quantum arising from the Buncefield refinery explosion
- Complex property and construction disputes
- Company valuations for commercial transactions, fiscal purpose and commercial litigation
Will is the UK forensic service sectors head for both the Insurance sector and Private equity.
Recent reported cases include:
- 8pm and Others -v- Eli Lilly and Others (2009)
- Garrett -v- EST Bus Company Ltd (2009)
- Hailes -v- Hood and Others (2008)
- Culla Park and Others -v- Richards, Thomas and Others (2007)
- Williams -v- Welsh Health Services NHS Trust and Others (2007)
- Richardson -v- Wheeler and Others (2005)