Will joined Grant Thornton in 2007 after spending 10 years with The Big 4, principally working in the North of England, but undertaking secondments to London and Melbourne during that period.
His principal focus is on supporting corporates and financial institutions to execute their transaction strategy, while creating stakeholder value and managing risk. He has successfully led large multi-disciplinary teams on middle market and complex multi-national transactions, ranging in deal value between £5m and £2bn.
Will joined Grant Thornton in 2007 as a direct entry Partner. Immediately prior to joining Grant Thornton he spent 10 years with The Big 4, principally working in the North of England, but undertaking secondments to London and Melbourne during that period.
Will currently acts for a range of market leading corporate clients spanning the FTSE 250 and entrepreneurial middle market spaces. He also works with national and local private equity and banking organisations. His recently completed deals include:
- MBO of Driver Hire led by Lloyds Development Capital – June 2011
- Acquisition by Fenner plc of Transeals Pty – August 2011
- MBO of IESA led by Gresham – May 2012
- Acquisition by Sage plc of Integral Computers – February 2012
- Acquisition by DCC plc of Medical Gas Solutions – April 2012
- Investment by The Business Growth Fund in Barburitto – March 2012
- Acquisition by Bibby Marine of Osiris Projects - May 2011
Will is focused on providing pragmatic and commercial advice in order to deliver achievable solutions. He adopts a 'no surprises' approach, by regularly communicating with his clients as transactions progress.
Will's expertise includes:
- Telecommunications and technology
- Consumer products
- Support services
- Food and beverage