The Not for Profit group is committed to delivering a high quality service to our clients and also providing support and expertise to developing the sector as a whole.
This sector is a core part of our business and we specialise in the following areas:
- further education colleges
- independent schools
- housing associations
- industrial and provident societies
- trade unions
- membership associations
- other not for profit bodies.
We have a national team of knowledgeable specialists that consistently form effective partnerships with our diverse clientele working from seven regional locations around the UK.
Our involvement in the sector is extensive, including: membership of a number of key sector bodies including the Charity Finance Group, ACEVO, the British Universities Finance Directors' Group, and the National Housing Federation; providing a varied and topical national seminar programme for the not for profit sector; contributing to the sector's thinking by being involved in sector studies and commenting for the trade press; sitting on regulatory technical boards including SORP Committees, Higher Education Audit Liaison Group, the CIPFA Housing Panel; and producing regular technical literature including newsletters and factsheets keeping our contacts up to date as and when changes arise; and being thought leaders demonstrating our in-depth knowledge of the sectors we work in.
We offer solutions and advice in the following service areas:
- external audit
- direct tax
- employer solutions
- investment solutions
- corporate finance including raising finance, dept advisory and due diligence services
- recovery and reorganisation
- funding and regulatory reports
- forensic and investigations services including fraud health checks
- project finance, providing advice on all aspects of the PFI/PPP process
- business risk services including internal audit, governance and technology risk management
- performance management including value for money and cost reduction advice
- providing assistance with IS governance, information security, business continuity, internet intelligence and business processes and systems.