The Not for Profit group is committed to delivering a high quality service to our clients and also providing support and expertise to developing the sector as a whole.
This sector is a core part of our business and we specialise in providing audit, tax and advisory services to the following:
- independent schools
- other organisations that operate on a not-for-profit basis eg membership organisations and companies limited by guarantee.
We have a national team of knowledgeable specialists that consistently form effective partnerships with our diverse clientele working from seven regional locations around the UK.
Our involvement in the sector is extensive, including:
- membership of a number of key sector bodies including the Charity Finance Group and ACEVO
- providing an annual varied and topical seminar programme for the sector
- contributing to the sector's thinking by being involved in sector studies
- sitting on regulatory technical boards including SORP Committee, ICAEW Charities' Technical Sub Committee
- producing regular technical literature including newsletters, factsheets and responding to regulatory consultations
- developing cutting edge thought leadership demonstrating our in-depth knowledge of the sectors we specialise in.
'Navigating a changing world', our latest Charity Governance Review, launched in 2015.
Growing communities: How charities can govern social media globally to thrive online, our latest global charity report, launched in 2014.