The supply of new affordable housing continues to be high on the Government's agenda. Consequently, the sector faces a number of challenges from establishing 'mega associations', streamlining procurement and housing management, delivering the building programme and working with the private sector, to bringing housing stock up to the 'decent homes' standard.
Our housing team frequently performs specialist work for the Homes and Communities Agency, the Department for Communities and Local Government and the National Housing Federation. Our network of contacts with other social housing service providers also enables us to draw in external specialist resources in legal, training and other specialisms when required.
We offer solutions and advice in the following service areas:
- external audit
- direct tax
- employer solutions
- investment solutions
- corporate finance including raising finance, dept advisory and due diligence services
- recovery and reorganisation
- funding and regulatory reports
- forensic and investigations services including fraud health checks
- project finance, providing advice on all aspects of the PFI/PPP process
- business risk services including internal audit, governance and technology risk management
- performance management including value for money and cost reduction advice
- providing assistance with IS governance, information security, business continuity, internet intelligence and business processes and systems
- performance reporting systems
- business plan validations
- development partnering reviews
- grant claim verification
- Board member training days.
Technical partner to: