Our Capital Markets group provides advisory services to companies seeking to float on a stock exchange and those that are regulated as a listed business.
Our team of experienced nominated advisers and sponsors work with businesses from all over the world, considering a flotation on AIM or The Main Market of The London Stock Exchange. We have well-established relationships with all of the major brokers and can identify relationships most appropriate for the size of funding and the sector concerned.
Our services have been developed to meet the needs of our clients to include:
- Public company takeover advice
- Grooming for flotation
- Advising on the most appropriate management structure
- Advising on the timing and method of share offering
- Assisting in the selection of the wider team of professional advisers, including stockbrokers, lawyers, reporting accountants and public relations agents
- Advising on regulatory aspects of the IPO
- Drafting the admission document or prospectus
- Project managing the entire flotation process
- Identification and selection of a broker
With in-depth knowledge and insight from key advisers that list companies on AIM, this document is appropriate for small and medium sized companies aspiring to join AIM.