We carry out a wide range of transaction support services, including due diligence and business reviews to support acquisitions or lending, and acting as reporting accountants for financial businesses seeking a listing or trading on AIM.
There are many diverse reasons for a financial services firm to restructure all or part of its business and this will have both commercial and regulatory implications. We help clients manage both, meeting the commercial objectives within the context of full regulatory compliance.
Areas of particular expertise include:
- Financial, commercial and regulatory due diligence to support acquisitions on a global scale
- Vendor due diligence
- Business plan reviews
- Acquisitions strategy support
- Deal advice
- Sale mandates
- Strategic review and exit
- Managing run-off situations and insolvencies, including Part Vii transfers, schemes of arrangement and covenant assessments
- Providing advice around solvent reconstructions, liquidations and administrations
- Loss portfolio structuring and pricing.
We have recently advised on deals in insurance broking, London market run-off, residual value insurance and personal lines insurance.