The market for tax services to the Corporate market place has changed dramatically over the last five years. Regulations and attitudes have changed. Increasingly, UK and international businesses look beyond the Big 4 when appointing their taxation advisers. Many turn to Grant Thornton for specialist services such as corporate and international tax. What they find is something quite different. Our clients find that we have both breadth and depth of tax expertise; a wealth of relevant experience; a focus on client service; the backing of the Grant Thornton International member firms; and that we deliver on a partner led service.
We are proud of the comprehensive and fast growing portfolio of FTSE quoted companies and household names that already buy tax services from us.
We offer a wide range of services targeted at large corporates including:
- Corporate and International tax advisory
- Transfer pricing compliance and advisory
- Remuneration and reward planning
- UK Corporate and Global Tax Compliance
- Expatriate tax compliance and advisory
- Reorganisation, Reconstruction and Transactions tax
- Management of tax risk
- Indirect tax compliance and advisory
To find out more about how we can help please contact us.