The complexities, costs and traps for an employer increase on an almost daily basis. At Grant Thornton, we have a team of employer solutions specialists who can ease these complexities, reduce your costs and help you avoid the traps with good, sound, commercial advice
Grant Thornton can:
- design, implement and communicate tax-compliant and innovative remuneration policies including flexible benefit schemes
- assist you in the design and implementation of share based reward plans which will help you to attract, retain and incentivise your employees.
- provide advice and support in respect of the issues associated with your employees undertaking international assignments
- develop relevant benefits policies by understanding both employee and employer issues
- ensure compliance with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) filing requirements, advise on dispensations and help streamline your payroll reporting processes
- assist with documenting processes for compliance with regulatory requirements
- design and rollout expense policies to help meet business objectives cost effectively, whilst ensuring that such policies comply with tax legislation
- support employers through HMRC compliance visits, including the negotiation of settlements
- advise construction industry clients on the Construction Industry Scheme
- provide guidance and support in the complex area of employment status
Our national team of specialists understand the challenges that face you as an employer; that's why we can help you maximise the return on your most valuable asset.