Grant Thornton’s private client business is a genuinely holistic personal advisory service dedicated to protecting and maximising personal and family wealth in all its guises.
It is not just about minimising personal taxes, whether on income or capital, although that is part of it. It is about building strong personal relationships between you and our advisory teams, enabling us to protect family wealth through the generations while remaining in tune with your personal philosophies and objectives.
We can achieve this, not merely through an unrivalled understanding of relationship based advice, honed through many years of working with entrepreneurs, their businesses and their family wealth, but also through a truly joined up approach to wealth management.
That approach brings together, in every client service team, the integration of:
- Capital taxation planning
- Income taxation planning
- Planning and structuring corporate asset holding vehicles
- Use of limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Planning through the use of trusts
- Independent investment advice
- Asset allocation strategies
- A comprehensive and personalised tax compliance service